We are the ‘controller’ of personal data we have collected about you as set out below. This includes personal data we use to verify your identity and confirm that you are at least 18 years of age (we cannot sell goods to you if you are below 18 years of age).
INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE COLLECT ITThe information we gather on our site falls into two categories: (1) personal data you supply when you become a member, order, complete a survey, post in a discussion forum, post news articles, or provide your email address, and (2) tracking information collected as you navigate through www.plantstudio.ae.
When you make a purchase, subscribe to our marketing messages or become a registered user, we collect personal data about you such as your name, mailing address, e-mail address, telephone number, username and password. We may ask you for personal data when you place an order for products or complete a survey. We use this information to process your order, perform and market the survey, respond to your request or to help improve our site.
When this type of personal data is collected, you will know because you will have to fill out a form of some sort or otherwise provide the personal data to us, for example in email or messages about your order.
- All credit/debit cards’ details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties
- Plant Studio LLC will not pass any debit/credit card details to third parties
- Plant Studio LLC take appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security including through various hardware and software methodologies. However, www.plantstudio.ae cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online
- Plant Studio LLC is not responsible for the privacy policies of websites to which it links. If you provide any information to such third parties different rules regarding the collection and use of your personal information may apply. You should contact these entities directly if you have any questions about their use of the information that they collect
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- Marketing. We may contact you with promotions we think might interest you, as part of our market research, either by mail, telephone or email. If you are at a legal entity such as a company, the legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests. If you are an individual, our legal basis is also our legitimate interests if you are an existing customer or provided your details while negotiating to become a customer, otherwise the legal basis will be your prior consent.
- Our Providers. We may also pass information about you to the service providers we use to carry out our services. In each case, we will have a written processing agreement providing appropriate and required safeguards for your personal data. Again, the legal basis here is our legitimate interest in providing a quality service to you.
- If all or part of our business is acquired by or merged with another company, we may share your personal data with the potential or new owners. If we do, we will ensure that we only share the minimum necessary and appropriate safeguards are in place.
You have the right to know if we process any personal data about you and, if we are, with certain limitations, to a copy of that personal data. You also have the right to ask us to remove or correct any of that personal data that is inaccurate, to object to certain processing and to withdraw any consent you may have given us for any processing of your personal data. You also have the right to ask us to restrict processing certain of your personal data, to erase your personal data, and to ‘port’ certain of your personal data to you or another provider, provided in each case that we have such data and certain conditions are met.
You have the right, at any time, to object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing.
User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his account
As a default position, we will only retain personal data for any statutory retention period, then a reasonable period (if any) for the above purposes. This is subject, for example, to any valid opt-out or withdrawal of consent where processing is based on consent, or other valid exercise of your data subject rights.
The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore, the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.